I'LL SMILE IF I WANT TO!

Today was absolutely fabulouuuuus. I mean I was indoors all day and usually boredom makes me feel useless and icky, but today I made the absolute best of it. I mean I didn't actually do anything other than cook and talk to my baby and husband but I feel accomplished emotionally and mentally. For someone like me who struggles with making positive thought choices on the daily, it seems impossible to actually be able to feel this way. But nope, today I chose to be fulfilled with love and positive thoughts, regardless if I didn't do something crazy like change the world. So do you struggle like this? Do you struggle with just waking up and saying today, no matter what I'm going to smile? Or do you ever feel like you have to do something extremely meaningful or something that gives you something in return to feel good about yourself? I totally understand if this is you, because for the last couple years that's what I've woken up to every morning. I challenge you today, to plan to think positively tomorrow. No matter what happens, try to look at the bigger picture and how everything is going to be okay, everyone is different, everyone makes mistakes, and that your standing in the way of the life you always wanted. Go ahead and flip your hair back and forth, go ahead crack a joke, go ahead sing your little heart out even if u can't keep a friggin tune, shake your booty, talk gibberish, laugh at yourself, just enjoy every minute and make sure the people around you are enjoying it with you and if they don't want to----don't let them drag you down! Remember to live in love and with purpose even if you can't figure out with who or what exactly it is yet! Jesus died on the cross to give us a life, where we could choose the life we wanted. I understand there are other things that come into factor that sometimes have potential to really slow us down, like death of a loved one, a break up, an eviction notice, etc., but we make the choice to dwell or move forward, I'm tired of dwelling, how about you?
health. live. love. learn.
your crazy sister,
SAMILOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment